This repo was really spun out of two other base 11ty projects, so before I get too far
This project scaffold includes:
- Eleventy with a skeleton site and some configs I use regularly
- A date format filter for Nunjucks
- Sass pipeline
- JS pipeline
- Serverless (FaaS) development pipeline with Netlify Functions for Lambda (I'm not using, but it's there)
To get your own instance of this 11ty starter project cloned and deploying to Netlify very quickly, just click the button below and follow the instructions.
Wait, what happens when I click that button?
Good question. Here's what it will do...
- Netlify will clone the git repository of this project into your Github account. It will be asking for permission to add the repo for you.
- We'll create a new site for you in Netlify, and configure it to use your shiny new repo. Right away you'll be able to deploy changes simply by pushing changes to your repo.
- That's it really.
To build the site you need:
note: when I've tried development on windows the yarn start command hangs after the gulp command and doesn't execute the eleventy --serve command (I got around it by using two terminals and running the two commands in separate terminals)
# clone this repository git clone git@https://github.com/dhoman/homan-io # go to the working directory cd homan-io # install dependencies yarn # start a local build server with hot reloading yarn start