Hi, I am Dhruva Sagar. I enjoy building large, scalable software with elegant interfaces. I value sound architecture, code quality, development best practices and user experience, which are some of the key elements of software craftsmanship.
I am also an open-source enthusisast and maintainer. I have learned a lot from open-source and am always in awe of how collaboration between remote strangers who love building software, can create so much value for so many around the world.
- I am a full-stack Software Engineer with over 15 years of experience.
- I love learning, hacking, teaching and building software using cutting edge and open source technologies.
- I run a youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWC5C7O-jpJhHW7sSxu-27A
- I like competitive programming
- I love Linux!
- I love Haskell & Rust!
- I can be reached at email@example.com
- Pronouns: He/Him
- ⚡ Fun Fact: I automate everything, I live in the terminal!
❤️ Languages and Tools:
💥 I'm currently learning :
If you like what I do, maybe consider buying me a coffee :
- vim-table-mode - VIM plugin for automatic table formatting
- vim-dotoo - VIM plugin for Org-mode like task management
- vim-prosession - VIM plugin for managing vim sessions
- vim-testify - Unit testing for VimScript
- dumbhttp - A Dumb Http Server useful for mocking built using Rust
- cursed-timer - A Rubik Cube Timer TUI application built using Rust
- url-mapper - A simple keyword based url mapper built using Golang
- url-mapper-rs - A simple keyword based url mapper built using Rust
- rpicctv - RPi CCTV camera with Pan & Tilt JSON API built using Golang