Bayesian power spectral analysis tools
- python 2.7 or later
- emcee (for efficient MCMC): https://github.com/dfm/emcee
- ipython notebooks (for running the demo): http://ipython.org/notebook.html
- acor: https://github.com/dfm/acor
- statsmodels (for estimating the inverse covariance, unless using BFGS): https://github.com/statsmodels/statsmodels
- seaborn (for pretty plotting)
Clone this repository in a directory on your home system:
/my/directory/$> git clone https://github.com/dhuppenkothen/BayesPSD.git
add /my/directory/ to your $PYTHONPATH variablym either in .profile or .bashrc; this depends on your system!
Congratulations, you should now be able to use the code in the repository.
You can either
- start with the Demo notebook in ./docs/
- run the code on multiple bursts using ./code/run_bursts.py
- use any of the other code in the repo for your purposes.