AHOY is an event-based simulation environment designed to test networked multi-agent systems. Through user-defined, interchangeable component models, the effectiveness of different combinations of software agents, network configurations, and sensors can be tested in real-world environments. Scenario definitions specify a high-level model of a simulation's attributes, allowing for nondeterministic experiment progression. Real-time execution enables the integration of human interaction with the simulation. The distributed simulation engine provides the ability to run large-scale, complex experiments, reducing the cost of otherwise economically infeasible experiments.
- Dustin Ingram (CS) - email@example.com
- Maria Kolakowska (CS) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank Clark (CS) - email@example.com
- Aaron Rosenfeld (CS) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Macker (US Naval Research Laboratory) - email@example.com
- Dr. Michal Pechoucek (Czech Technical University) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michal Čáp, Jiří Vokřínek, Antonín Komenda: Communication- and Computation- Bounded Agents in Multi-Agent Simulations. In: Proceedings of HoloMAS, the International Conference on Industrial Applications of Holonic and Multi-Agent Systems, 2011.