An open-source effort to improve diabetes management on the iPhone.
How you can contribute
- Development. Diabetik is an on-going effort to improve diabetes management on the iPhone. We welcome support and pull requests! If you're looking for something to help with, take a look at our todo list. If you see something that's unassigned and think you can help, feel free to dive right in!
- Translations. We're always looking for translators to help localise the application. If you'd like to get involved in our collaborative effort please visit our CrowdIn project page.
- Support. Join our community and help users with any issues they may encounter.
The production Xcode project has been provided as-is with the following exceptions:
- Diabetik makes use of Shinobi Charts, a proprietary charting framework that cannot legally be redistributed. As such, developers wishing to compile the Diabetik source code will need to download a trial version of the framework.
- Certain private credentials have been stripped from the public codebase to ensure they remain secure. Placeholder credentials can be found in the UACredentials-Example.h header file. Rename it UACredentials.h before compiling the project.
The Diabetik source code is provided under version 2.0 of the Apache License. While we have included various multimedia assets it is important to note that these require express written consent if they are to be included as part of any derivative work.
Copyright (c) 2013-2014 Nial Giacomelli Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.