- New --list option for multiMain to list all available diagrams
- Removal of 'StyleParam' from "Diagrams.Backend.Cairo.Text", change functions in that module to accept 'Style R2'. Usage can be fixed by applying these style functions to 'mempty'.
- Allow new versions of dependencies: base-4.6, unix-2.6, cmdargs-0.10, split-0.2.*, mtl-2.1
Fixed looped compile mode, which was repeatedly trying to compile when the code contained errors, instead of trying once and then waiting for a change.
Fix a bug where default attributes were not being set when using the 'bypass' mode used by the gtk backend. (#16)
0.5.0.2 : 13 May 2012
- Allow building under mtl 2.1.*
0.5.0.1 : 9 March 2012
- Remove statement in package description that a development version of gtk2hs must be used with GHC 7.4; this is no longer true as of the 0.12.3 release of gtk2hs.
0.5: 9 March 2012
New Diagrams.Backend.Cairo.Text module by Michael Sloan, with functions for creating appropriately sized text objects by querying cairo for the size, and related supporting functions.
Basic support for animation, by generating frames sampled at regular intervals.
Proper vertical alignment of default text based on font parameters (Michael Sloan).
Requesting just a width or height now causes the other to be computed appropriately.
- Move "Diagrams.Backend.Cairo" to "Diagrams.Backend.Cairo.Internal" and export everything. "Diagrams.Backend.Cairo" now just re-exports selected functions from Internal. This allows anyone who wants access to the helper/utility functions to import Internal.
- relax cmdargs upper bound
- GHC 7.4.1 compatibility: update base, filepath, old-time upper bounds
- #54: Generate warning for missing image files (Ian Ross).
0.4: 22 October 2011
- Support for drawing directly to Gtk widgets
- Support for path fill rule attribute
- Warning for unsupported image types (#41)
0.3: 18 June 2011
Some new/improved examples
- simple text support
- simple support for external PNG images
0.2: 3 June 2011
add Typeable and other instances for Cairo type
generalize Result type to (IO (), Render ()), so programs that don't want to generate a file but just want a Render operation (e.g. to use to paint a gtk window) can use the second component.
add support for opacity attribute and path clipping
0.1.2: 18 May 2011
- link to new website
0.1.1: 18 May 2011
- fix tic-tac-toe example
0.1: 17 May 2011
- initial preview release