This WinForm application allows you to specify a list of URLs and simulate web page requests.
There's an executable at
WebbyTraffy/Doc/ReadyToUse folder. You can configure it to behave like a human visitor by:
- Using random HTTP headers to simulate browsers;
- Using random proxies to simulate countries;
- Staying on page for a random period of time to simulate human reading.
URLs & Proxies
Use the Import... buttons to load the target URLs and a list of proxies. Check the
Proxies.txt file to see an example.
Proxies should be listed one per line following the syntax:
<CountryName> | <IP>:<PORT>.
Feel free to implement these improvements or add your own:
- Migrate from WebBrowser to Awesomium.
- Use private proxies, the current list was obtained from public listings here and here.
MIT License Copyright (c) 2016 Diogo Nunes