Dialogflow Fulfillment & Actions on Google Sample
Select only one of the options below.
Option 1: Add to Dialogflow (Recommended)
To create this agent from our template:
Option 2: Firebase CLI
- Create a Dialogflow Agent.
git clone https://github.com/dialogflow/fulfillment-slot-filling-nodejs.git
- Go to Settings ⚙ > Export and Import > Restore from zip using the
dialogflow-agent.zipin this directory.
- Install the Firebase CLI by running
npm install -g firebase-tools
- Login with your Google account,
- Add your project to the sample with
firebase use <project ID>
- In Dialogflow console under Settings ⚙ > General tab > copy Project ID.
firebase deploy --only functions:dialogflowFulfillment
- Back in Dialogflow Console > Fulfullment > Enable Webhook.
- Paste the URL from the Firebase Console’s Trigger column under the Functions > Dashboard tab into the URL field > Save.
References & Issues
- Questions? Try StackOverflow or Dialogflow Developer Community.
- For bugs, please report an issue on Github.
- Dialogflow Documentation.
- Dialogflow Classes Reference Doc.
- For more info on Actions on Google NPM module
- For more info on Building Actions on Google with Dialogflow Agents Documentation
Please read and follow the steps in the CONTRIBUTING.md.
Your use of this sample is subject to, and by using or downloading the sample files you agree to comply with, the Google APIs Terms of Service.