Regular Expression Matching Sample
This sample demonstrates how to implement regular expressions to validate entities with fulfillment in Dialogflow.
Select only one of the options below.
Option 1: Add to Dialogflow (Recommended)
To create this agent from our template:
Option 2: Firebase CLI
- Create a Dialogflow Agent.
- Go to Settings ⚙ > Export and Import > Restore from zip using the
dialogflow-agent.zipin this directory.
- Install the Firebase CLI by running
npm install -g firebase-tools
- Login with your Google account,
- Add your project to the sample with
firebase use <project ID>
- In Dialogflow console under Settings ⚙ > General tab > copy Project ID.
firebase deploy --only functions:dialogflowFulfillment
- Back in Dialogflow Console > Fulfullment > Enable Webhook.
- Paste the URL from the Firebase Console’s events column into the URL field > Save.
For all Dialogflow-Fulfillment samples on Github, available in Node.js and Python.
For Fulfillment Webhook JSON requests & responses.
References & Issues
- Questions? Try StackOverflow or Dialogflow Developer Community.
- Find a bug? Report it on GitHub.
- Dialogflow Documentation.
- For more information on Initializing Firebase SDK for Cloud Functions.
- For more information on Restore from Zip.
Please read and follow the steps in the CONTRIBUTING.md.
Your use of this sample is subject to, and by using or downloading the sample files you agree to comply with, the Google APIs Terms of Service.