Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
DIALS 1.12.0 (2018-11-02):
dials.compute_delta_cchalf: new utility to implement a delta-cc12 analysis for removing scaled data sets with poor agreement.
dials.exportcan now export MTZs of single-image data sets.
dials.frame_orientations: new utility to output a table and plot of crystal orientations for each image expressed as a zone axis direction.
dials.reindex: allow reindexing against a reference file to give a common indexing between data sets.
dials.scale: Addition of weak B-restraint for physical model to improve refinement stability. General bug fixes and stability improvements. Addition of cross validation options for scaling.
dials.search_beam_positionnow works for multiple-sweep data sets.
dials.symmetry: add a round of outlier rejection before symmetry analysis.
- you can now run xia2 with
pipeline=dials-fullwhich uses DIALS scaling and analysis tools in place of POINTLESS and AIMLESS
DIALS 1.12.1 (2018-11-19) includes xia2 0.5.757:
dials.detect_blanksis now less conservative
- Updates to support Eiger stream data
- Updates to support Fast DP v1.1
- xia2: Added command line options
.d_minto set resolution limits for integration
- xia2: Fixes for
- xia2: Reduce size of
- xia2: Improve the experimental
DIALS 1.12.2 (2018-12-03) includes xia2 0.5.764:
- DIALS image viewer: show hdf5-derived file extensions in file load dialogue
- cosym: maintain experiment order as given in the input
- cosym: only export relevant experiments when using a subset of the data for analysis
- dials.reindex: sanity check space group before using a given reference
- dials.scale: speed up outlier rejection
- xia2: handle I2/C2 ambiguity in the dials-full pipeline (xia2/xia2#260)
- xia2: general improvements to the dials-full pipeline
DIALS 1.12.3 (2019-01-07) includes xia2 0.5.767:
- EIGER detector support fixes
dials.export_bitmaps: allow combining
- xia2: fix character encoding in HTML log
- xia2: restore previously removed
DIALS 1.12.4 (2019-01-22) includes xia2 0.5.769:
dials.predict: switch index generation method for >50 images (#585)
xia2: bug fix for .h5 files where data files don't have 'data_' in file name (xia2/xia2#272)
- Nexus file format support:
- add workaround if scan is None
- correctly interpret offset units
DIALS 1.12.5 (2019-02-05) includes xia2 0.5.769: