README generated in Bash.
📚️236 public repositories. ⭐️3300 stargazers. 💻️Programming Languages: Go (70%), Shell (5%), Nix (4%), and others (21%). 📃️Preferred Licenses: GPL (22%), ISC (20%), AGPL (9%), and others (49%). ✒️My blog: blog.arikawa-hi.me.
- acm-aws - Nix + Terraform deployments for AWS, used by ACM at CSUF.
- aqours - GTK music player that's playlist-oriented.
- arikawa - A Discord library and framework.
- catnip-gtk - GTK audio visualizer based on catnip.
- chatkit - More GTK widgets and utilities for chat applications.
- disblob - Blob emoji CSS for Discord.
- go-buttplug - Go library for the buttplug.io API.
- goprofgen - Script to inject net/http/pprof.
- gotk4 - Autogenerated GTK4 bindings for Go.
- gotkit - GTK widgets and utilities.
- gotktrix - Matrix client in GTK and Go.
- gtkcord4 - Discord client in GTK and Go.
- intiface-gtk - Intiface frontend in GTK4.
- ningen - Discord helper library for making clients.
- sfmatch - Structured regex matching for Golang.
- smolboard - A small booru clone in Go.
- sysmet - Daemonless metrics collector and frontend.