Welcome to NoLifeStory!
build - Folder with projects for various IDEs and compilers
build/vc10 - Visual Studio 10 projects
build/vc11 - Visual Studio 11 projects
build/gcc - GCC makefile for linux and whatnot
doc - Documentation for NLS. You need to checkout the submodule on the gh-pages branch to access the documentation.
include - Generic headers for libraries used by NLS
resources - Various resources such as icons and fonts
src - The source code to the program
Windows with Visual Studio
- Open up the respective build folder for your version of Visual Studio
- Download the respective library archive from https://github.com/NoLifeDev/NoLifeStory/downloads
- Extract it into the respective build folder
- Open up the solution in Visual Studio
- Build and run
- Do stuff
- Do more stuff
If you can't figure out how to build NLS using GCC, then you shouldn't be using GCC in the first place
Why do you even bother?
- Run NLS once to generate client.config (it'll probably error, if it doesn't you can skip the next step)
- Set the path in client.config to wherever your maplestory is
- Run NoLifeStory
- Arrow keys to move, alt to jump, f to fly, esc to quit, enter to activate the chat bar
- In the chatbar you can enter in the id of a map to load it up