- Tochigi, Japan
- Joined on
- ruby-nlp 558 A collection of links to Ruby Natural Language Processing (NLP) libraries, tools and software
- pragmatic_segmenter 126 Pragmatic Segmenter is a rule-based sentence boundary detection gem that works out-of-the-box across many languages.
- chat_correct 35 A Ruby gem that shows the errors and error types when a correct English sentence is diffed with an incorrect English sentence.
- pragmatic_tokenizer 19 A multilingual tokenizer to split a string into tokens
- heroku-buildpack-mecab 12 This is a buildpack that enables using the mecab gem on Heroku Cedar.
Repositories contributed to
- jpmckinney/tf-idf-similarity 94 Ruby gem to calculate the similarity between texts using tf*idf
- TM-Town/heroku-buildpack-mecab-gsl-sqlite 1
- Shoes3/shoes3 27 a tiny graphical app kit for ruby
- markets/awesome-ruby 5,256 A collection of awesome Ruby libraries, tools, frameworks and software
- keonkim/awesome-nlp 260 A curated list of resources dedicated to Natural Language Processing
Contributions in the last year 335 total Feb 10, 2015 – Feb 10, 2016
Longest streak 8 days January 18 – January 25
Current streak 0 days Last contributed