The diaspora* Project Site
This is the repository of the official diaspora* project site hosted on diasporafoundation.org.
If you want to contribute, you may need to install this application on your development machine. This is a very basic installation guide, assuming you know Rails.
- Install Ruby 2.1. It doesn't matter if you're using RVM, rbenv or anything else.
- Check out the source with
git clone https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora-project-site.gitand
- Install the bundler gem:
gem install bundler.
- Install all the dependencies:
config/database.ymland add your database credentials.
- Set your secret token with
- Create your database and the required tables with
- Start puma with
bundle exec puma.
- You can now access the website at localhost:9292