Skip to content
- Stream now includes posts from all followed tags and @mentions as well as aspects (formerly known as "soup")
- Mentions stream to see all posts you were mentioned in
- Followed tags stream that aggregates posts for all of your followed tags
- Community spotlight stream
- De/select all aspects and improvements to aspect de/selection
- Alphebetized tags list
- Reshare on mobile web app
- Tag pages now indicate how many people are following a tag
- Mobile web app redesign
- Database improvements (scaling)
- Reshare notifications
- Aspect dropdown in the publisher, showing clearly which aspects are receiving a post
- Featured users
- DiasporaHQ account
- New Getting Started page
- General UI redesign and cleanup.
- Notifications partially moved in a handier dropdown in the header.
- Likes use ajax now.
- Ability to "follow" (subscribe to) hashtags.
- Reshare feature
- Revamped login page
- Facebook connection now working
- Added posting to Tumblr
- You can now view more than 15 people when searching for a tag
- Revamped (simplified) contacts management interface: Replaced aspects manage page with contact list page.
- Bookmarklet for posting from any site
- Added ability to hide posts
- Lots of backend improvements
- Private messaging
- Larger photos in stream
- GIFs can now be uploaded
- Comments can be deleted
- Added the ability to view posts by activity or post time
- Added admin interface
- Header remembers which aspects are selected between sessions
- Various bug fixes
- Added the ability to mention a contact in a post by using @
- Added autocomplete in search bar
- Added new login page
- Added a mobile interface
- Added ability to post to multiple aspects from the header
- Notifications for share requests and comments
- Add a new line in a post by hitting Enter/Return
- Added ability to turn off email notifications
- Edit aspects a person is in from their profile page
- Ability to remember username and password on login page
- Infinite scroll
Something went wrong with that request. Please try again.