HL7Fuse is a "Swiss pocketknife" for your HL7 development needs in the .Net framework. HL7Fuse is based on SuperSocket in combination with NHapi and NHapiTools. This combination provides a powerful and solid base to build you HL7 application or HL7 test framework. In fact, if you use HL7Fuse as is, it can function as a message hub, so you can receive one message and send this (using filters) to many client systems.
- Open Source (thus free)
- Uses HL7 standards
- Can be used as a test server for your HL7 development environment
- Can function as message hub for HL7 communication
- Can be used as a full featured basis for any HL7 program that you need to build in .Net
- Security: Provides security through TLS/SSL
- Integration: Provides MLLP/TCP (secure connection possible) start point
- Integration: Provides SSL/HTTP/MLLP/File end points, and allows custom backend protocol implementations
Hl7Fuse currently targets version 4.5 of the .NET Framework.