This version contains the MAG approach which is included in the AGDISTIS framework. MAG consists of new capabilities.
- MAG is able to look for candidates considering the context from their neighbour entities. This context search is deterministic and does not rely on machine learning models.
- MAG sorts candidate entities based on their frequency in a given KB.
- MAG treats acronyms separately by performing normalization along with true-casing techniques (5 upper letters).
- MAG includes Page Rank and thus one more graph-based algorithm besides HITS.
- MAG can now return all possible candidates for a given mention.