Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This version contains the MAG approach which is included in the AGDISTIS framework. MAG consists of new capabilities.
- MAG is able to look for candidates considering the context from their neighbour entities. This context search is deterministic and does not rely on machine learning models.
- MAG sorts candidate entities based on their frequency in a given KB.
- MAG treats acronyms separately by performing normalization along with true-casing techniques (5 upper letters).
- MAG includes Page Rank and thus one more graph-based algorithm besides HITS.
- MAG can now return all possible candidates for a given mention.