Template-Based Question Answering
- A running example of this application is at http://184.108.40.206:8187/
- Checkout the project
- Execute the following command in the root directory to start the server:
First install docker in your system. For ubuntu you may refer to below link. [https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-and-use-docker-on-ubuntu-16-04]
Move to the parent directory of project and execute the below commands
mvn clean mvn package
Now to build your image, type the below command.
sudo docker build -f Dockerfile -t tebaqa .
To run your image, type the below command.
sudo docker run -d -p 8187:8080 -t tebaqa --restart always
It will be available under localhost:8187
- To answer a question simply execute a HTTP POST request to
http://localhost:8181/qafor the answer which follows the W3C Query Results JSON Format (see https://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-results-json/).
http://localhost:8181/qa-simplefor a simple JSON with only the answer.
query: A string which contains a question (required).
lang: The language of the question (default:
en) Note: Other languages than English haven't been implemented yet.
- An example request could look like this:
http://localhost:8181/qa?query=What is the original title of the interpretation of dreams?&lang=en
- DBpedia Chatbot: Styling of the result cards.