Morpheus provides a location aware menu to iPhone users. The menu's are user specific and can be customized using a web application.
Morpheus consists of a server side application and a client side app. For the server side an Oracle runtime environment must be available.
- build app using the code provided under app folder
- create an Oracle schema with privileges to create session, table, sequence and procedure and with quota on the default tablespace
- install de database objects by running install_db.sql in this schema
- in Oracle Apex create an new workspace or chose an existing one
- create a workspace schema assignment for the workspace and the schema
- import the application morpheus_apex_app_export.sql
- during import use the created schema You are ready to run!