Home Assistant config
Some of the things I test is posted on my blog.
Components and controllers (GW)
- Aeotec Z-stick Gen 5
- IKEA Trådfri (Tradfri)
- Verisure / Verisure Lock
- Ubiquiti Unifi direct AP
- Intesishome - pyIntesisHome (custom) (Not in use atm)
- Samsung Smart TV
- Apple TV
- FIBARO Wall Plug
- FIBARO Motion Sensor
- FIBARO Double Switch 2
- FIBARO Button (not in use atm)
- FIBARO Smoke Sensor (FGSD-002)
- NorthQ Power Reader & Power Manager (not in use atm)
- Multireg Z-Wave Thermostat
- Aeotec Smart Dimmer 6
- Vision Motion Detector (with Temperature Sensor)
- Vision Siren with LED strobe light
- Telldus Plug-in Switch (Schuko)
- IKEA Trådfri (Tradfri) bulbs
- Mco Home Air Quality Monitor Co2 (Used with Tellstick and MQTT to HA)
- Aeotec Wallmote
- RX-Multi for garage doors (Tutorial)
- MQTT - Nissan LEAF
- Div. china IP/WiFi cameras
- Different temperature/humidity sensors (433MHz) Teknikmagasninet (NO), Clas Ohlson (NO)
Devices like Apple TV, Sensibo, Verisure doorlock, Intesishome, etc. should be self explanatory based on the component-list above.
Using av Fibaro Wall Plug to monitor power usage for the washingmachine, to then send a notification when it's done.
Lights and motion
Turning on/off lights if motion triggered. Good morning lights if motion triggered between 06:00 and 10:00.
Alert if CO2 levels are over 1000ppm and 2000ppm.
Multiple Tellstick to HA
I have created a simple docker image to fetch Tellstick sensor values from the local API to HA, as HA does not support multiple Tellstick's at this time. The code can be found here: https://github.com/dico/tellstick_mqtt
Midnight theme from HA Community