Run Ruby tests, Rspec examples, and Cucumber features from Atom, quickly and easily.
In Atom's Settings, go to Packages, search for "Ruby Test".
IMPORTANT: Before configuring ruby-test, toggle to the test panel to activate
Shell: executable or path to shell (e.g.
Open the test file you want to run, then issue one of the following:
cmd-ctrl-y- Run all the test files
cmd-ctrl-t- Run the current test file
cmd-ctrl-r- Run the test at the current line in test file
cmd-ctrl-e- Re-run the previous test (doesn't need to have the test file active)
cmd-ctrl-x- Show/hide the test panel
- Run all the tests in the project
- Run the tests for current test file
- Run single test at cursor
- Run previous test
- Configure the shell commands that run the tests
- Supports Ruby managers, like
- Supports bash, z-shell, fish
- Supports Test::Unit, Rspec, Minitest, and Cucumber
- Use ruby-test in conjunction with project-manager to maintain different ruby-test settings per project.
- Run ruby-test on a project that runs in a VM or Vagrant
Any of the following are appreciated: