A curated list of stuff related to the new React Context API
- Use the new React Context API by Andrew Van Slaars (paid)
- Heres how React's New Context API Works by Wes Bos
- React's All New Context API by Harry Wolff
- What's New in React 16.3.0 by Elijah Manor
- React v16.3.0: New lifecycles and context API by Brian Vaughn (official)
- React’s new Context API by Kent C. Dodds
- What’s new in React 16.3 by Bartosz Szczeciński
- The Future of State in React by Juwan Wheatley
- Replacing redux with the new React context API by Didier FRANC
- React's new context API: toggle between local and global state by Diego Haz
- compare-react-state-management - React createContext vs Apollo vs MobX vs Redux in a simple todo app.
- ThemeContext - CodeSandbox example using React v16.3.0-alpha.0.
- Themer - React Context demo on CodeSandbox.
- React-State - React state using Context API, similar to redux with
- react-create-context - Polyfill for the proposed React context API.
- react-contextual - Tiny helper around React's new context API.
- react-broadcast - Reliably communicate state changes to deeply nested React elements.
- react-composer - Prevents deeply nested code when consuming multiple contexts at the same time.
- react-connect-context - Redux-style connector that maps context-based objects onto a component's props.
- react-waterfall - React store built on top of the new context API.
- react-zedux - Create consumable contexts from observables, including Zedux/Redux stores.
- react-translations-provider - Setup and access a global set of translations and current locale via a context provider.
- with-context - Decorator for new React Context API.
- constate - React Context + State = constate.
- react-motive - Small wrapper around the React Context API with actions/dispatch style state management.
- react-loadable-context - Small wrapper around the React Context API to asynchronously load and inject objects into the context.
- unstated - A tiny dependency that provides a handy wrapper around the Context API for dependency injection.
- react-storage-context - Handy util for getting/setting local storage and session storage built on the Context API.
- dakpan - A small React state management library using the new React context.
- react-context-connector - React HOC to the new Context API to keep the use as simple as React-Redux connect HOC.
- react-zap - Zap props from one React component to another, using React new context API and your existing higher-order components.
- react-providers - A small library that creates a centralized place to store (like Redux store) your context components and HOC to use it. Automatically resolves dependencies between your context components.
- react-context-global-state - A wrapper library around the Context API to define global state without explicitly using
- observed-bits - A tiny library that helps to avoid unnecessary re-renders of all Consumers.
- folio - A dynamic form manage form global state and CSS grid using context.
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
To the extent possible under law, diegohaz has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.