A curated list of stuff related to the new React Context API
- Use the new React Context API by Andrew Van Slaars (paid)
- Heres how React's New Context API Works by Wes Bos
- React’s new Context API by Kent C. Dodds
- What’s new in React 16.3 by Bartosz Szczeciński
- The Future of State in React by Juwan Wheatley
- Replacing redux with the new React context API by Didier FRANC
- compare-react-state-management - React createContext vs Apollo vs MobX vs Redux in a simple todo app.
- ThemeContext - CodeSandbox example using React v16.3.0-alpha.0.
- Themer - React Context demo on CodeSandbox.
- react-create-context - Polyfill for the proposed React context API.
- react-contextual - Tiny helper around React's new context API.
- react-broadcast - Reliably communicate state changes to deeply nested React elements.
- react-composer - Prevents deeply nested code when consuming multiple contexts at the same time.
- react-connect-context - Redux-style connector that maps context-based objects onto a component's props.
- react-stateful - React store built on top of the new context API.
- react-zedux - Create consumable contexts from observables, including Zedux/Redux stores.
- react-translations-provider - Setup and access a global set of translations and current locale via a context provider.
- with-context - Decorator for new React Context API.
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
To the extent possible under law, diegohaz has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.