* utils/settrans.c (options): Document that -p is the default option for settrans.
Not writing a value to the "enable display" register works for tested cards, but Linux writes a 0, and you can never know what manufacturers think. * console-client/vga-support.c (vga_exchange_palette_attributes): Write a 0 value to the "enable display" register.
* console-client/Makefile (XKB_DATA_DIR, XKB_DATA_FILES): New variables. (DIST_FILES): Use XKB_DATA_FILES to list data files. (pc-kbd-CFLAGS): Use XKB_DATA_DIR variable. (intall): Add XKB data files to it's dependencies. ($(XKB_DATA_DIR), $(XKB_DATA_DIR)/%): New targets.
* console-client/Makefile (pc-kbd-CFLAGS): New variable. (PC_KBD_SO_SRCS): Add sources from xkb directory. (LCLHDRS): Add includes from xkb directory. (lex.c, parser.tab.h): New targets. (VPATH): New variable. (CPPFLAGS): Add xkb directory to include search path. (LFLAGS, YACC, YFLAGS): New variables. (DIST_FILES): New variable. * console-client/pc-kbd.c [XKB_SUPPORT]: Include xkb/xkb.h. (cd): Removed static qualifier. [XKB_SUPPORT] (ctrlaltbs): New variable. [XKB_SUPPORT] (xkb_repeat_delay, xkb_repeat_interval): Likewise. (gnumach_v1_input_next) [XKB_SUPPORT]: Skip conversion to set 2. [XKB_SUPPORT] (read_keycode): New function. [XKB_SUPPORT] (input_loop): Pass keycode to xkb_input_key. (struct arguments): New type. (options) [XKB_SUPPORT]: New options xkbdir, keymapfile, keymap compose, ctrlaltbs, no-ctrlaltbs, repeat-delay and repeat-interval. (parse_opt) [XKB_SUPPORT]: Handle new options. (pc_kbd_init) [XKB_SUPPORT]: Initialize XKB and load layout. (pc_kbd_start) [XKB_SUPPORT]: Initialize xkb timers.
* console-client/xkb/Compose: New file. * console-client/xkb/HACKING: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/MISSING-FEATURES: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/README: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/TODO: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/compose.c: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/default.xkb: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/keysymdef.h: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/ks_tables.h: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/kstoucs.c: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/lex.l: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/makeconf.sh: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/parser.y: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/symname.c: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/xkb-data/keymap/hurd: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/xkb-data/symbols/hurd: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/xkb-data/types/hurd: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/xkb.c: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/xkb.h: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/xkbdata.c: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/xkbdefaults.c: Likewise. * console-client/xkb/xkbtimer.c: Likewise.
The console lock was released only when there were no allocation errors leaving it locked in the event mmap failed. This patch moves the mutex_unlock call to a point in the flow of control where it is consistent with the lock acquisition. * console/console.c(netfs_get_dirents): Relocate mutex_unlock call to common return path.
Fixes sshd startup on inet6-enabled systems. * pfinet/socket-ops.c (S_socket_create_address): Accept creating AF_UNSPEC addresses too. * pfinet/linux-src/net/ipv6/udp_ipv6.c (udpv6_connect): When address family is AF_UNSPEC, call udp_connect() and clear daddr, saddr, and rcv_saddr.
- RFC2292 bis compliance: enable checksumming of ICMPv6 raw sockets by default, reject odd offsets - calculate checksum correctly when user forgets to uninitialize checksum word * net/ipv6/raw_ipv6.c (rawv6_frag_cksum): Fix offset check. Compensate for any user-provided checksum. (rawv6_setsockopt): Reject odd checkum offsets with EINVAL. (rawv6_init_sk): Enable kernel-computed checksum by default for IPPROTO_ICMPV6 sockets.
This fixes the errno return value for getpeername() calls on not connected sockets: the return value of the `getname' call comes from the Linux code, so it is a negative value, in case of error. * pfinet/misc.c (make_sockaddr_port): Turn negative error values returned by `getname' calls into positive values before returning it.
* boot/boot.c: Add '-f' option. (dev_map): New structure. (dev_map_head): New variable. (add_dev_map): New function. (lookup_dev): New function. (parse_opt): Handle the '-f' option: call 'add_dev_map'. (ds_device_open): Try to call 'lookup_dev', and open the device from the device file if it succeeds.