Collection of network configurations. Mainly firewalls of different servers and institutions. For anonymity, many public IP addresses have been replace with public IP addresses of the TUM.
Many administrators and contributors wish to remain anonymous. Thank you very much for your contribution! Special thanks to Pieter-Jan Maenhaut, Andreas Korsten, Markus Schräder (cryptomagic GmbH), and danrl.
net-network (c) by Chair for Network Architectures and Services, TUM. And many other contributors!
The following is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License:
You should have received a copy of the license along with this work. If not, see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/.
Third-party parts of this repository may be licensed seperately. For example, ITVal is GPLv2.
The following is licensed under GPL 3:
The following is licensed under GPL 2:
The following is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
The following is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
The following is licensed under any any any license:
The following is public domain (free to do whatever you want to do)
For all other directories, no license is specified.
Every dump is valuable! Please consider donating your dump. Even if it is small. For science!
What to dump:
- Firewall rulesets
- Any firewall system.
- If possibly, including packet counters.
- Currently, we mainly have
iptables -L -n -v
- Routing tables
- Interface config
ip addr show
- Any other config of middleboxes
How to donate:
- we accept pull requests
- anonymous contributions to: my_github_name @ net (dot) in (dot) tum (dot) de
- GPG: CC8E 23DA 4746 5AD1 DBEA 7B04 E458 7581 35F5 8030
- We can take care of all the anonymization for you.
- You can also anonymize the dumps on your system. No plaintext information will leave your machine! You can find an IP address anonymizer here. Please mail me if you need support :-)
- By default, we will assume Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 and/or CC BY-SA 3.0 license.