We work hard to ensure that circtools is a powerful tool empowering your research. However, no software is free of bugs and issues, therefore we would love to get feedback from our users.
There are different options file an issues with out circRNA related software. Whenever possible please try to provide as much information as possible - this help to quickly assess the problem and fix it. Especially helpful are
- Software versions used
- Log files
- The command line used to call the software
- Sample data files in order to reproduce the error
- Temporary files that may contain pointers to fix the issues
Please use the following GitHub projects to file your issues:
- circtools: for issues related to circtools itself
- DCC: for issues related to the circtools detect module / DCC
- CircTest: for issues related to the circtools circtest module / the CircTest library
- FUCHS: for issues related to the circtools circtest reconstruct module / FUCHS
- primex: for issues related to the circtools primex module / the primex library
If you do not have a GitHub account you can also reach use via mail: email@example.com
- circRNAs in murine hearts: Jakobi, T., Czaja-Hasse, L.F., Reinhardt, R. and Dieterich, C., 2016. Profiling and validation of the circular RNA repertoire in adult murine hearts. Genomics, proteomics & bioinformatics, 14(4), pp.216-223.
- circRNA analysis workflow: Jakobi, T. and Dieterich, C., 2018. Deep Computational Circular RNA Analytics from RNA-seq Data. In Circular RNAs (pp. 9-25). Humana Press, New York, NY.
circtools reconstruct/ FUCHS: Metge, F., Czaja-Hasse, L.F., Reinhardt, R. and Dieterich, C., 2017. FUCHS—towards full circular RNA characterization using RNAseq. PeerJ, 5, p.e2934.
circtools detect/ DCC: Cheng, J., Metge, F. and Dieterich, C., 2015. Specific identification and quantification of circular RNAs from sequencing data. Bioinformatics, 32(7), pp.1094-1096.