Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
We are proud to release a new major version of circtools, 1.2.0 as of today.
- 1.2.0 features the new siRNA design module that allows to design siRNAs that can be used to knock-down specific circRNAs
- circtools 1.2.0 requires Python >= 3.6 (due to Biopython)
- Both, DCC and FUCHS have been ported to Python 3.5 and will not work with Python 2.x anymore.
- 1.2.0 contains general bugfixes
- Fix broken pysam dependency of HTseq for DCC #58
- Adding python package
reportlabto dependency list
- Updated install procedure
- Fixing Read the Docs build error
- Fixing failing Travis tests
- Primex crashes when product length > circRNA length #75
- primex script no validates input parameters for the PCR product size
-nflag for specifying the number of primer pairs (default: 10)
- Implementing curl macOS fix for #77
- circtools installation sets wrong R library folder in .Renviron #78
- Error using R version 3.6 #76
- Updating bedtools version to 2.29.2
- Updating R dependencies
- Adding sus scrofa support for primex
We are proud to release the new version of circtools, 220.127.116.11 as of today.
- 18.104.22.168 contains several bug fixes general bugfixes
- #72 has been fixed, setting the correct default value for the enrichment module
- #70 has been addressed, fixing the broken formatter of the primer design output
- Fixing broken --help switch
- Adding rat blasting support for primex
- quickcheck module: changing log scale labeling to 10^x view
- reconstruct module: adding significance bars to all suitable plots
- circtest module: re-introducing orphan circRNA length plots
We are proud to release the new version of circtools, 22.214.171.124 as of today.
Resolved code issues
- 126.96.36.199 contains several bug fixes regarding the installation process, namely missing depencies for
- An error relating to
HTSeqduring from-scratch installations of
DCChas been solved
- Empty lines in
DCCinput files no longer result in incorrect behavior (Issue #64)
enrichmodule's help entry for
-cincorrectly referred to the
circRNACountfile while it should be the
Resolved / improved documentation issues
- The documentation now clearly states the Python2 dependency of DCC and FUCHS (Issue #60)
- NOTE: DCC and FUCHS are right now tested with Python3, therefore the installation process will be more straightforward in upcoming releases
- The documentation now uses consistent Python3 versions (Issue #61)
- The documentation of the enrich module was updated with a background section (Issue #62)
- The documentation was completely overhauled and now consistently uses one data set for all analyses (Issue #25 )
- STAR and StringTie are now listed as dependencies int the documentation (Issue #66)
- The documentation now uses publicly usable HTTPS git links (Issue #65)
We are proud to release the new version of circtools, 188.8.131.52 as of today.
- 184.108.40.206 is a bugfix release that addresses a missing installation dependency (
scipi) to the setup process
- 220.127.116.11a is a bugfix release that fixes a legacy column from the circtest module for use within the exon module
We are proud to release the new version of circtools, 18.104.22.168 as of today.
- 22.214.171.124 is a bugfix release that addresses issues when calling the detect and reconstruct module
We are proud to release the new version of circtools, 126.96.36.199 as of today.
- 188.8.131.52 is a bugfix release that fixes an issues in the primer design module yielding to incorrect, non-circRNA specific primer pairs for single-exon circRNAs.