Gradle and Eclipse RCP
This example project demonstrates building an Eclipse RCP application using the following techniques:
- Dependencies pulled from maven and p2
- Native launchers for Win/Mac/Linux
- Automatic OSGi metadata
- Two versions of the same library (Guava 17 and 18 at the same time)
- Generate IDE-as-build-artifact
gradlew ideopens an IDE for manipulating this project.
gradlew assemble.allcreates native launchers for win/mac/linux in the
High level layout
The plugins are applied as follows:
A second talk based on this work will be given at EclipseConverge 2017.
- Many thanks to Simon Templer for the excellent bnd-platform.
- Be on the lookout for David Akehurst's work on p2 and Gradle (details in powerpoint).
- Andrey Hihlovskiy's excellent Wuff and Unpuzzle libraries have been a huge boon to everyone trying to get Gradle and Eclipse to collaborate.
- Maintained by DiffPlug.