Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
diffpy_cmi-2.0.tar.gz- source distribution for Linux, Unix, Mac OS X
We recommend to use Anaconda Python where DiffPy-CMI is available in
pre-built packages. Use this source archive if Anaconda is not available
or if you prefer to install the software from sources.
Changes to since v1.0
- Update all packages included in the release.
- Fix the number of CPUs used in compilation.
- Replace old sans modules with srfit-sasview.
- Make shared libraries relocatable.
- Reorder update steps to match the build step numbers.
- Add option --clean for the install script.