Newstream is a fundraising and donation management system, designed for news organisations and NGOs. It was created thanks to funding from the Google News Initiatitve (GNI). It allows users to perform one-off donations, or set up recurring payments to your organisation. The portal allows donors to manage their subscrption, view past donations, and update their personal details.
The system runs as a standalone web application, idependent of your main web presence. This avoids compatibility or security issues which may be found with donation plugins. The system is self-contained, and can be installed by non-technical users, by following the documentation.
- End user portal for donors (subscription settings, receipts, password management)
- Reporting and donor management via admin site
- Social media and oauth signup (twitter, google, facebook)
- Modular payment gateways (stripe, paypal, 2c2p)
- Fully customisable interface (css, templates)
- Translations / i18n support
- Basic email campaign and communication functionality