iOS/iPhone OS MapKit sample for draggable AnnotationView with CoreAnimation pin lift/drop/bounce effects.
- Support both iPhone OS 3.1.x, 3.2 and iOS 4 at the same time, in the same source code.
- Use iOS 4 MapKit built-in draggable support (Yes, you got retina display high resolution support for free!)
- Use legacy MapKit techniques to create draggable annotations on iPhone OS 3.1.x and 3.2.
- Use Core Animation to create pin effects you saw in built-in Maps.app on iPhone OS 3.1.x and 3.2.
- Use modern runtime, Objective-C 2.0 ABI, and LLVM 1.5 compiler (Move on, babe! Don't look back!).
- Xcode 3.2.3 with iOS 4 SDK or Xcode 4 Preview.
Project file (.xcodeproj) needs to:
- C/C++ Compiler Version (GCC_VERSION) set to "LLVM compiler 1.5"
- Other C Flags (OTHER_CFLAGS) should add "-Xclang" and "-fobjc-nonfragile-abi2" flags
- Base SDK (SDKROOT) should be "iPhone Device 4.0"
- Deployment Target (IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET) can be "iPhone OS 3.1" if you want.
This sample code is licensed under MIT license.