PWM Sample Application
This example demonstrates the usage of the PWM API. User is allowed to configure and control all the available PWM channels in the device.
To run this example you need:
- One compatible device to host the application.
- A USB connection between the device and the host PC in order to transfer and launch the application.
Make sure the hardware is set up correctly:
- The device is powered on.
- The device is connected directly to the PC by the micro USB cable.
The example is already configured, so all you need to do is to build and launch the project.
Once application starts, choose a PWM Channel and configure its parameters:
- PWM Channel: PWM channel to configure and control.
- Duty Cycle (%): Sets the PWM channel duty cycle as percentage (0-100).
In the SBC board v1, PWM channels are mapped as follows:
- PWM1 signal is connected on the SBC to pin 13 of connector J18 (MIPI DSI) to control the backlight contrast of the MIPI DSI display.
**Note: Pull-up resistors may be required in order to measure PWM signals from above pins.
- ConnectCore 6 SBC
- ConnectCore 8X SBC Pro
Copyright (c) 2014-2019, Digi International Inc. email@example.com
Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.