Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- digibyte-6.16.2-aarch64-linux-gnu.tar.gz 10.8 MB
- digibyte-6.16.2-arm-linux-gnueabihf.tar.gz 10.1 MB
- digibyte-6.16.2-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz 28.7 MB
- digibyte-6.16.2-osx.dmg 15.7 MB
- digibyte-6.16.2-win32-setup.exe 13.9 MB
- digibyte-6.16.2-win64-setup.exe 14.5 MB
- digibyte-6.16.2-win64.zip 28.7 MB
- digibyte-6.16.2-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.gz 28.1 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
DigiByte Core v6.16.2 Release
Over 100,000 lines of code changed in this release.
Initial Sync Performance Increase (Relay 10,000 headers now vs 2,000)
Add Additional Dedicated Seed Nodes
Fix Peer Connectivity Issues
Add Three DigiByte GUI Themes (White, Black, Blue... can be set in wallet preferences)
Change DGB p2sh Address Prefixes from "3" to "S". This prevents confusion with Bitcoin p2sh addresses.
Add Support for future bech32 DigiByte Addresses (Future DGB addresses will start with "dgb1" all lowercase)
- This is disabled by default and wallet will generate "D" addresses until more compatibility arrives in mobile and exchange wallets. For now add "addresstype=bech32" or "addresstype=p2sh-segwit" in your digibyte.conf to test these changes and generate these address types. WARNING: all other wallets do not yet support this address type.
Merge Improvements from Bitcoin Core 0.16.0
Merge Improvements from Bitcoin Core 0.15.0