New version of the STURM webapp including new edition data and new features.
- 65 new letters:
- Jacoba van Heemskerck 1915, 1919-1922
- Franz Marc 1916
- New section "Materials"
- Additions to the listing of sources in all sections
- Modification of the editorial guidelines
- Addenda / Corrigenda to existing letters
- Versioning for all pages / paratexts of the edition
- API optimizations (possibility to fetch versioned records from API)
- Improvements to the web interface
Initial public release
This is the first major release of the eXist web application that drives the STURM edition. It can be deployed to any eXist database either by downloading the repository or by using the packaged XAR file attached to this release. The pregenerated HTML frontend contained in this release can also be used standalone without any other software (besides a browser of course).
You will find the web frontend of the edition in the html folder of the application. The xql and xslt folders contain the business logic, the xml folder contains the research data of the edition. The eXist based static website generator can be triggered by executing the main.xql file.
If you like to read more about the software architecture behind the edition check out our documentation. We are happy to accept bug reports and suggestions on how to improve this application. Just file a pull request.