Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Fixes bug with viewing observations that have been edited by two different people at the same time. Will only show the most recent edit.
These are fixes in MapFilter which are now in this release:
- FeatureDetail: Fix feature details modal not showing because missing formatLocation (745225c)
- filter pane: fix filter pane not scrolling when many filters (e32784b)
- filters: Show filters even for fields with many different values (100s) (377cc78)
- filters: stop date filters disappearing if one observation has no date (e1a4491)
- media view: Fix photo / media view (bd5f6c9)
- When selecting Menu -> Export.., MapFilter will now export only the currently visible data, that is the filtered results, rather than the full data set.
- Importing data will now report the progress of the data import
- Shapefiles will now export as a
- You are now be able to sync with multiple devices at the same time.
- Export data is removed from the File menu. Instead, use the Menu button on the upper right-hand corner of MapFilter and MapEditor.
- When finished importing data, the data should now always be visible without needing to refresh Mapeo Desktop.
Database upgrade to Kappa, which brings speed and reliability improvements.
This also means that your existing data will need to be migrated, which
currently is a manual process. Please see the
mapeo-migrate repository for details
on how to migrate your data.
Import from asar files You can now import
directly. Raw directories are no longer supported from the Import Files menu,
but you can import them in the filesystem under
Sync progress will now be shown in the Sync screen.
Faster Startup Mapeo should load much faster now.
Spanish by default.
Map tiles and aerial imagery now must be referenced from under a
directory. If you were using background imagery in 3.x, you will need to
change your URL from
You can override mapfilter styles by importing into the user data folder
styles/default, instead of
styles/mapfilter-style. This will make feature
parity between mobile and desktop.
Presets require a namespace now, which is
default. If you don't see your
presets from a previous installation, you'll need to re-import the
configuration file from File->Import configuration
- Map Filter should work much faster and more reliably now, a number of bug
fixes were introduced.
- Mapeo won't crash when there's another instance running, instead it will focus that window.
- See the KNOWN_ISSUES.md file for the complete set of
- Upgraded to the latest released version of iD editor, version 2.13.14!
🎉This upgrade gives a ton of new features, a culmination of the last 6 months of work from the OpenStreetMap community. That's over 2,000 commits! (ec102d2)
- Viewing offline map tiles in the Map Editor should work properly now, after bugs that were introduced in the most recent versions of Mapeo. (@karissa 6b29c9a)
- Points should no longer disappear when changing quickly between the Map Filter and Map Edtior views. (@gmaclennan 8fb2e31)
- Importing configuration will now immediately show those changes without having to restart Mapeo. (@karissa 0a13dc5)
- Add the Mapeo icon for linux users (thanks @netsgnut!).
- Fixed a bug where sync screen would go grey when paired device disappears (@karissa c5e77b7)
- License should now show up as 'GPL' when installing from the debian package (@karissa)
- Add button for converting observations data from MapFilter to MapEditor (@karissa)