Cassandra Lite v1.0.0
Cassandra is a responsive and clean WordPress Theme. It's easily customizable and comes with many great features.
View more themes from this author: https://digitalcenturysf.com
Demo and Documentation
- Demo : https://digitalcenturysf.com/demo/?theme=cassandra-wp
- Support Forum : https://wordpress.org/support/theme/cassandra-lite
Table of Themes
Via The WordPress Dashboard (Easier):
a) Login to your wp-admin account and go to Appearance -> Themes.
b) Select "Add New" button and then click on the "Upload Theme" button.
c) Click on the Browse button and find the cassandra-lite.zip file and then click on the "Install" button.
d) After the theme has successfully uploaded click Activate and you're done!
- Unzip the package you downloaded, inside you will find a file called cassandra-lite.zip
- Login to your web server via FTP and browse to wp-content/themes and upload the Cassandra-lite folder here
- Login to your WordPress dashboard and go to Appearance > Themes, the Cassandra theme will be visible, click Activate and you're done!
Theme Customizer Options:
You can manage here site logo, favicon, banner image, color and text.
Home Page Settings:
- Go to Page --> Add New
- Page Attributes --> Select "Home Page".
- Our path to Perfection : You can set home page title, images, description and background image.
- Blog Section : you can select category of posts and add title, description of posts slider.
- For set home page : Go to Settings --> Front page displays --> Checed "A static page (select below)" --> Front page --> select your Page.
How to setup custom menu ?
You can change the content of the top right menu by create your own.
Create your custom menu :
In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Menu.
Add content (pages, ...) to the menu and save.
Attach the custom menu to the theme :
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Menu.
- Create a Menu and set checked "Main Menu" to display header menu.
Cassandra Lite WordPress Theme, Copyright (C) 2018, DigitalCenturySF. Cassandra Lite is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
- All images included in the theme are either created for the theme and inheriting its license, or licensed under CC0.
- All other theme assets like scripts, stylesheets are licensed under GNU General Public License version 2, see file license.txt, or GPL compatible licenses like MIT, SIL. See headers of each files for further details.
- Initial Release