Chili Lite v1.0.8
Are you looking for a suitable restaurant template for your businesses or clients? Chili is a premium WordPress theme designed for all type of food-related businesses such as restaurants, bakeries, bars, tea shops, pastry shops, catering services, and so on. This WordPress theme includes WooCommerce functionality so you can easily setup your store and accept online orders. Below is the main features of this theme.
View more themes from this author: https://digitalcenturysf.com
- Demo : https://digitalcenturysf.com/demo/?theme=chili-wp/
- Support Forum : https://wordpress.org/support/theme/chili-lite/
Table of Themes
Via The WordPress Dashboard (Easier):
a) Login to your wp-admin account and go to Appearance -> Themes.
b) Select "Add New" button and then click on the "Upload Theme" button.
c) Click on the Browse button and find the chili-lite.zip file and then click on the "Install" button.
d) After the theme has successfully uploaded click Activate and you're done!
- Unzip the package you downloaded, inside you will find a file called chili-lite.zip
- Login to your web server via FTP and browse to wp-content/themes and upload the chili-lite folder here
- Login to your WordPress dashboard and go to Appearance > Themes, the chili theme will be visible, click Activate and you're done!
Theme Customizer Options:
You can manage here site logo, favicon, banner image, color and text.
Home Page Settings:
- Go to Page --> Add New
- Page Attributes --> Select "Home Page".
- Our path to Perfection : You can set home page title, images, description and background image.
- Blog Section : you can select category of posts and add title, description of posts slider.
- For set home page : Go to Settings --> Front page displays --> Checed "A static page (select below)" --> Front page --> select your Page.
How to setup custom menu ?
You can change the content of the top right menu by create your own.
Create your custom menu :
In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Menu.
Add content (pages, ...) to the menu and save.
Attach the custom menu to the theme :
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Menu.
- Create a Menu and set checked "Main Menu" to display header menu.
Chili Lite WordPress Theme, Copyright (C) 2018, DigitalCenturySF Chili Lite is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
The Chili Lite WordPress theme is 100% GPLv2. See headers of files for further details.GNU GPL v2.0 or later
CC0-licensed (GPL-compatible) images from https://www.pexels.com/
- https://www.pexels.com/photo/alcohol-architecture-bar-beer-260922/ - https://www.pexels.com/photo/vegetables-italian-pizza-restaurant-2232/
- Theme released (approved wp.org)