Viktor Lite v1.2.9
Viktor Lite is a clean, creative, elegant, fun, colorful, powerful, motivational, simple, and stylish WordPress theme. Viktor Lite is designed for all type of corporations such as banking, finance, consulting, management, real estate, insurance, legal & law, startup, venture capital, technology, and so on. It is a clean, super flexible, fast in loading, bootstrap based, mobile responsive and modern looking premium quality WordPress theme. It can be used for any business or personal website relating to business, technology, travel, food, people, architecture, health, sports, animals, modern, design, corporate, vector, nature, commerical, holiday, advertising, game, presentation, computer, marketing, building, ecommerce, internet, office, company, digital, portfolio, multipurpose, transportation, fitness, weather, disco, valentine, cafe, sci-fi, agriculture, relaxation, mountain, baby, television, earth, church, cinema, furniture, hospital, healthcare, infographic, vegetarian, smartphone, iphone, android, hip hop, seo, night club, hotel, college.
View more themes from this author: https://digitalcenturysf.com
Demo and Documentation
- Demo : https://digitalcenturysf.com/demo/?theme=viktor-wp
- Documentation : https://digitalcenturysf.com/docs/viktor-wp/
- Support Forum : https://wordpress.org/support/theme/viktor-lite
Table of Themes
Via The WordPress Dashboard (Easier):
a) Login to your wp-admin account and go to Appearance -> Themes.
b) Select "Add New" button and then click on the "Upload Theme" button.
c) Click on the Browse button and find the viktor-lite.zip file and then click on the "Install" button.
d) After the theme has successfully uploaded click Activate and you're done!
- Unzip the package you downloaded, inside you will find a file called viktor-lite.zip
- Login to your web server via FTP and browse to wp-content/themes and upload the Viktor-lite folder here
- Login to your WordPress dashboard and go to Appearance > Themes, the Viktor theme will be visible, click Activate and you're done!
Theme Customizer Options:
You can manage here site logo, favicon, banner image, color and text.
Home Page Settings:
- Go to Page --> Add New
- Page Attributes --> Select "Home Page".
- Our path to Perfection : You can set home page title, images, description and background image.
- Blog Section : you can select category of posts and add title, description of posts slider.
- For set home page : Go to Settings --> Front page displays --> Checed "A static page (select below)" --> Front page --> select your Page.
How to setup custom menu ?
You can change the content of the top right menu by create your own.
Create your custom menu :
In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Menu.
Add content (pages, ...) to the menu and save.
Attach the custom menu to the theme :
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Menu.
- Create a Menu and set checked "Main Menu" to display header menu.
Viktor Lite WordPress Theme, Copyright (C) 2018, DigitalCenturySF Viktor Lite is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
The Viktor Lite WordPress theme is 100% GPLv2. See headers of files for further details.GNU GPL v2.0 or later
- Resources update
- Compatible with child theme
- Readme file updated
- Single banner image udpated.
- Fix blog psot icon position
- Style issue fixed.
- Updated slider & fornt page
- Updated theme info page from backend.
- Updated theme option.
- Customize control js updated.
- Footer credit text updated.
- Custom CSS issue fixed.
- Updated the font awesome resource to the latest version
- Translation file updated.
- Redirect to the info page after activate the theme.
- Theme info added to the backend.
- Data escaping issue fixed.
- Style issue fixed.
- Front page created.
- Slider added.
- screenshot image updated.
- Theme sniffer test passed.
- Theme released (approved wp.org)