A chat bot combined with Vision API for identifying batteries (!) Read the blog post here for details about the project.
Steps to replicate
- Make sure you have a version of Visual Studio IDE (any version will do)
- Navigate to your [Azure Portal] and set up a Resource Group for the project (recommended)
- Within the Resource group, create:
- One Custom Vision Service
- One Web App Bot for hosting your bot
- Navigate to the Custom Vision Portal to set up your Custom Vision project (see the blogpost for reference)
- Clone this project onto your computer and load the solution into Visual Studio
- Publish the Bot code to your Web App Bot
- In the Settings page of your Web App Bot make sure to add TWO Settings:
- VisionApiUrl Taken from your Custom Vision Service Project
- VisionPredictionKey Taken from your Custom Vision Service Project
Your bot is now ready to be tested!