App for 'Digitale Berechtigungskarten', generally benefit card for volunteers or socially vulnerable groups in Germany.
App for Android & iOS + Backend + Administration Web Portal – 100% Open Source.
- Production Setup
- GraphQL Code Generation
- Protobuf Code Generation
- Deep Linking
- Socialpass Stores import
- Domains & Projects
Short answer, it is a whitelabel for benefit cards in Germany, mainly targeted at volunteers and socially vulnerable groups.
To name some examples, this project has a whitelabel for
- the digital volunteer card and
- the Nuremberg Social Pass
A Ehrenamtskarte is a benefit card for volunteers in Bavaria, Germany.
Translated from Wikipedia:
The Ehrenamtskarte (also Ehrenamtspass) is a personal document in Germany that serves as proof of special voluntary commitment. Such a document can be issued, for example, by the state, federal states, municipalities or volunteer agencies.
Depending on how it is implemented, it may be linked to documentation of the type and scope of the activity, the skills required for it and any qualification measures. An Ehrenamtskarte or Freiwilligenausweis can also bring certain benefits, such as discounts on tickets or access to museums or other public institutions, or benefits with cooperation partners, such as companies, institutions and other supporters.
This project consists of the following components:
- A mobile app for Android and iOS in the folder
frontend. Flutter was used to implement the app. The app offers the following functions:
- Display of accepting stores from different categories with different symbols on a map.
- Display details of an accepting store with descriptive text, address, phone number, email address and website.
- A page to browse accepting stores with optional sorting by distance from the current location.
- An ID function for an entitlementcard
- A reliable way to verify another entitlementcard.
- An application form for a new volunteer card.
backendimplemented in Kotlin (JVM) that is responsible for the management of all accruing data.
- Interfaces for the app: retrieving accepting stores, verifying digital volunteer cards and receiving applications.
- Interface for the administration web portal: Entering new digital volunteer cards and querying applications.
- A web portal for the administration of digital volunteer cards, implemented with React in the
- A Postgres or PostGIS database to store the accepting stores, as well as the digital volunteer cards and applications.
- Martin, for queries to display accepting stores on the map.
This project was created by 6 students of the Software Engineering Master's programme of Universität Augsburg, TU München und LMU München.
We were supported by Tür an Tür – Digitalfabrik gGmbH in our cooperation with the Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Familie, Arbeit und Soziales (Bavarian State Ministry for Family, Labour and Social Affairs).
2023 the project became part of Tür an Tür Digital Factory.