- Fix download export for Firefox (see https://github.com/digitalfondue/lavagna/issues/107)
- Add the possibility to configure lavagna from properties/file (see https://github.com/digitalfondue/lavagna/issues/108)
- Update dependencies
- Fix html email issue (see https://github.com/digitalfondue/lavagna/issues/103)
- Fix card d&d with the role only defined at the project level (see https://github.com/digitalfondue/lavagna/issues/105)
- Cleanup documentation. Stable release.
- Remove the HSTS filter (see https://github.com/digitalfondue/lavagna/issues/97#issuecomment-366937891), updated dependencies.
- Fix the "email to card" feature, updated dependencies.
- Fixes, updated dependencies, add a more complete "create new card" functionality
- Updated dependencies, fix for tomcat
- Fixes, improvements in the "email to card" feature.
- Fixes, UI/UX improvements and "email to card" feature.
- Fix check ldap functionality and print more diagnostic information in the ui
- Update the pre-release. Fixes and updates.
- Update the pre-release. Multiple fixes and improvements.
- Update the pre-release: ui/ux fixes.
- fix java7 compatibility
- first pre-release of the 1.1 version. The user interface and experience has been completely revisited
- fix clone card issue (duplicated comments)
- update dependencies
- better performance when handling boards with many custom labels or more than 200 cards
- export an entire project to Excel
- reworked the milestones in order to improve their usefulness
- milestone's detail page
- improved cards list with "Column" and "Assigned to" columns
- export a milestone to Excel
- fix unsubscribe mechanism in stomp-client wrapper
- clone card functionality
- milestones can have a release date
- misc. minor UI/UX improvements
- improved performances
- updated libraries
(note: the 1.0.6 release has been skipped due to an error in the dependencies).
- fix file upload issue when a user don't have a global READ role.
- misc minor UI/UX improvements
- Fix XSS issue in the file upload section (require an authenticated user)
- UI/UX improvements
- change due date color based on the current date
- card label: on mouse hover, show a tooltip with the card name
- email notification: now the user can choose to receive only changes made by other users
- update dependencies (spring framework due to a possible security issue)
- #8 implement gitlab support for gitlab.com and self hosted instances
- updates some libraries
- refactor part of the login system
- fix issue #13
- iCalendar feed support
- update to spring 4.2.x
- switch connection pool to hikaricp (simplify configuration)
- use the browser locale for showing the correct first day of the week in the calendar (sunday or monday)
- Tomcat 7/8 fix as found in issue #12
- IE related fix 1e4980e
- Update the search result after closing a card 1dfdb3e
- Define the correct content types for the fonts 10d6e66
- Fix typo in doc 71b79be
- stable release