A full distribution with all the dependencies and shell/bat script is available in maven central.
Current release is stampo 1.2.1 Download zip
Add in your PATH the bin directory. Or, if you move the shell/bat script, adjust the paths to the lib/stampo.jar accordingly.
In your stampo project, for processing the site:
For running the embedded web server (it will listen to localhost:8080):
For checking the correctness:
For visualizing the help:
As a maven dependency
If you want to include stampo as a library, it's available from maven central:
<dependency> <groupId>ch.digitalfondue.stampo</groupId> <artifactId>stampo</artifactId> <version>1.2.1</version> </dependency>
As a maven plugin
Stampo is available as a maven plugin, see https://github.com/digitalfondue/stampo-maven-plugin .
- easy multi language support
- support for taxonomies
- pagination over "pages" (for blog posts), over taxonomy values, over "static content" (for galleries).
- draft support
- support multiple template/rendering engine: markdown, pebble template, freemarker
- support for recursive inclusion and structured pages, with Table of Contents extracted from the html: useful for documentations
- layout system
- embedded web server with auto reload on change
Documentation will come ASAP :).
Tested only on linux.
You can see an example at : https://github.com/nyx-arch/nyx-arch.github.io/tree/stampo-content . The master contain the output.