Open Movement devices are miniature, embeddable, open source sensors developed by the Open Movement Team at Newcastle University, UK. The source code for the firmware and software is available under a BSD 2-clause license, and the hardware (PCB designs, layouts and schematics), enclosure designs and documentation are available under a Creative Commons 3.0 BY Attribution License.
- AX3/AX6 Movement logging
- Hannan Snap Visor - Open source flatpack full face visor for COVID 19
- WAX3 Wireless accelerometers
- WAX9 Wireless IMU
- WAM Wearable Acoustic Monitor
- BuildAX Building monitoring
- WeighAX Weight monitoring