- what is angular
- brief comparison of ng vs other frameworks
- key concepts: directive, controller, service (which will be explained later)
stage 1: basic design, html/css
- overview of project and API endpoints we will be using
stage 2: add ng and directives/controllers for spotify
- what is a directive? what is a controller? why use a directive here and not just a controller?
stage 3: add services
- what is a service? factory?
- what is a promise? (and ng's $q.defer version)
- using $http.get
stage 4: add youtubs (directive + controller + service)
- simple algo (create playlist, search youtube, grab video, and add to playlist)
- service: foreach song, search youtube for 'artist+song' TYPE video LIMIT 1 SORT BY relevance.
- once all videos are in a list, have option to create playlist
- enhancements: ui-router, resolves, etc
- ng1.x ("angularjs") vs ng2+ ("angular") overview