Cancer CAD - A Carnegie Mellon University 15-112 Term Project
Cancer CAD is a medical imaging tool to help doctors and patients understand the three-dimensional characteristics of tumors, using only two-dimensional tumor data (magnetic resonance images).
- Author: Dean Dijour
- Mentor: Lukas Peraza
- Instructors: David Kosbie & David Andersen
- Python 3 (https://www.python.org/downloads/)
- OpenCV (http://docs.opencv.org/3.2.0/d5/de5/tutorial_py_setup_in_windows.html)
- Numpy (pip install numpy)
- Numpy-STL (pip install numpy-stl)
- Scipy (pip install scipy)
- MatplotLib (pip install matplotlib)
- PIL (pip install pillow)
Running Cancer CAD
Download the project as a ZIP file. Run the "Main.py" file, and select a directory for the MRI JPGs (sample images have been provided in this repository, in "Brain Folder").