Magnific Popup GitHub Repository
Fast, light and responsive lightbox plugin, for jQuery and Zepto.js.
- Documentation and getting started guide
- Examples and plugin home page
- More examples on CodePen. Feel free to email me more CodePen's, I'd gladly add them to this collection.
About this repository:
- Generated popup JS and CSS files are in folder
- Source files are in folder
src/(edit them if you wish to submit commit).
- Website (examples & documentation) is in folder
- Documentation page itself is in
website/documentation.md(contributions to it are very welcome).
1) Copy repository
git clone https://github.com/dimsemenov/Magnific-Popup.git
2) Go inside Magnific Popup folder that you fetched and install Node dependencies
cd Magnific-Popup && npm install
3) Now simply run
grunt to generate JS and CSS in folder
dist and site in folder
grunt watchto automatically rebuild script when you change files in
- If you don't have and don't want to install Jekyll, run
grunt nositeto just build JS and CSS files related to popup in
Script is MIT licensed and free and will always be kept this way. But has a small restriction from me - please do not create public WordPress plugin based on it(or at least contact me before creating it), because I will make it and it'll be open source too (want to get notified?).
Created by @dimsemenov.