Active Directory inspection tool to be used in IP to User Name mapping in Squid's Pseudo AD Authenticator
- Ensure you have Visual Studio 2013 and WixToolSet 3.9 (http://wixtoolset.org/releases/v3.9/stable)
- For production builds, change:
- src\Diladele.ActiveDirectory* \Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs to match the ones in shared.xml
- Run build_debug.bat to get bin\Debug\active-directory-inspector.msi or build_release.bat to get bin\Release\active-directory-inspector.msi
or download the one we built
- Install MSI
- Open Services / Active Directory Inspector / Properties / LogOn
- Select Other Account / Administrator and type admin's password
- Restart Service
If we run the service as LocalSystem it always get E_ACCESSDENIED when trying to run WMI queries on remote machines.
Active Directory Inspector Copyright (C) 2017 Diladele B.V.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org