CommCare HQ is a server-side tool to help manage community health workers. It seamlessly integrates with CommCare mobile and CommCare ODK, as well as providing generic domain management and form data-collection functionality.
- CommCare application builder
- OpenRosa compliant XForms designer
- SMS integration
- Domain/user/mobile worker management
- XForms data collection
- Case management
- Over-the-air (ota) restore of user and cases
- Integrated web and email reporting
- To setup a local CommCare HQ developer environment, see Setting up CommCare HQ for Developers.
- To setup a production CommCare HQ environment, check out CommCare Cloud, our toolkit for deploying and maintaining CommCare servers.
- Additional documentation is available on ReadTheDocs.
- We welcome contributions, see Contributing for more.
- Questions? Contact the CommCare community at our forum.