Annotation and visualization tool for Multimodal Data. It uses sessions file collected with the LearningHub. For more information about the LearningHub https://github.com/janschneiderou/LearningHub
Version :1.6 // Credits: Daniele Di Mitri - Open University of The Netherlands Copyright information: (CC BY-SA 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
1. Installing the VIT
- Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/dimstudio/visual-inspection-tool.git
index.htmlwith a browser (Google Chrome suggested)
- Load a LearningHub session (.zip file). Look in the folder
/examplesfor a sample session. If the session contains a valid video and sensor files they will be loaded.
- Select 1 or multiple attributes from the Attribute List to plot them in the chart
2. Setting custom time-intervals
- When the chart is populated you can zoom in a custom time-interval by resizing the legend below the chart.
- You will see the that in the panel Time intervals the [start, end] of the interval you selected.
- You can add this interval to the list.
- Click again in the plot legend to zoom out.
3. Setting custom annotations
- You can add an annotation by name in the panel "Edit annotation"
- The annotations are Key-value pairs and are assigned to the time intervals.
- Once completed with assigning annotations you can "export" the annotations.
4. Contact and support
In case of questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Cite this
Di Mitri D., Schneider J., Specht M., Drachsler H. (2019) Read Between the Lines: An Annotation Tool for Multimodal Data for Learning. In Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Learning Analytics & Knowledge - LAK19 (pp. 51–60). New York, NY, USA: ACM. DOI: 10.1145/3303772.3303776