Photos Manager Application for linux systems.
- Auto Scanning of home folder
- Auto detection of faces
- Auto categorization of faces detected.
- Auto categorization of photos on the basis of events
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
What things you need to install the software and how to install them
- Clone this repo using
git clone <repo_url>
- Enter into the repo directory.
cmake .to prepare the make system.
make allto compile the sources.
make docsto generate documentation for this project.
make installto install it into /usr/local directory.
- gktmm-3.0 - The GUI Framework
- OpenCV - The Computer Vision Library.
- GNU/Linux - The Linux Environment
Please read CONTRIBUTING.MD for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
Documentation for this project are automatically generated using doxygen. To generate documentation for this,
make docs and all the documentations wil be developed inside
docs. You can click on index.html file in the root folder to access the documentation. The file is a symbolic link and will be broken untill documentation is generated. You will see the documentation here.
- Dinesh Bhattarai email@example.com
- Aashutosh Poudyal firstname.lastname@example.org
- Krishna Upadhyay email@example.com
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.